Whether you love to hear in English, Hindi or any other language but you find that music has no language, you feel comfortable in any music to dance, to feel, to do whatever you want with the music. You know lyrics or not but you can enjoy every beat and rhythm of the music. Everyone loves music to hear, to feel the voice of singer.
BENEFITS OF LISTENING TO MUSIC
- Music Increases in Happiness:- Music will boost your happiness as it enhances the mood according to the music and eventually you feel top of the world.
- Better Workout:- With music, your body seems to move and give electrifying energy to your body. Workout music will surely help in the workout. It also help to workout for longer period.
- Decrease in Stress:- While you listen to music peacefully you forget the world for a moment and enjoy the music. Listening to some motivating song will surely give you the power to deal with stress and all.
- Improve Sleep:- Many people suffer from a sleep disorder, it is scientifically proven that listening to music before going bed increases sleep quality. A good soothing and classic music is perfect.
- Help in Coping with Depression:- Depression is one of the biggest mental health issues of this generation. Music is one of the easy methods to cope up with it. As music relieves you from the stress and helps in bring up your mood.
- Increases your performance in Calculation:- Subject, where the calculation is required such as Mathematics, can be improved while listening to music and doing calculation at the same time. You love dealing with Mathematics.
- Increases Your Vocabulary:-While listening to music you will focus on lyrics too, it will help you to grab some new term and increases your hold in the language by increasing your vocabulary.
Music therapy is an evidence-based clinical use of musical interventions to improve clients’ quality of life. Music is used as the key to helping people who are suffering from a certain disease and it improves the overall health of the person.
Medical Disorder that are diagnosed with Music:-
- Heart Disease
We had a woman join our drumming group at an older adult wellness group. At the beginning of the session, she said with a sad tone, “Well, I just suffered a stroke and I can hardly move like I used to. It’s very disheartening.” By the end of the session, she unveiled her hidden tap-dancing talent, and had us all dancing and drumming to her favorite beat! ——THE HUB
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silentVictor Hugo
Music is to the soul what words are to the mind.Modest Mouse
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.Plato